Friday, April 6, 2007

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl...secrets?


Over at 1UP, there's a recent article tossed up labeled a "Pokemon Diamond and Pearl cheat sheet." Now, in my twenties I may be, but I've been following the little monsters since they first came out back in '98, so I naturally went to give this a read. After all, it could have something new, right? Maybe? Well, turns out not so much. The article merely throws together everything pretty much any fan already knows, even the fans that aren't so hardcore.

We get told stuff like "It's pseudo 3-D!" and "There's a day/night system!" Here I'd been hoping for a real inside scoop on some new detail that's been kept under wraps or something. Unfortunately, this "cheat sheet" seems more like "Let's throw everything together that someone else has already said and take credit for it!" Way to go, 1UP. Then again, I do wonder if some people may actually not know some of these facts. I mean, I'm still seeing people today wondering if the main character of FFXIII is a female or not. I thought that would have been common sense by now!

No comments: